Recipe credit: oh my veggies
Looking for a convenient and healthy breakfast? These creamy vegan overnight oats take about 5 minutes to whip up, and get boosts in both flavor and nutrition from powdered matcha green tea and ripe summer berries.
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup unflavored soy or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon powdered matcha green tea
- Small pinch of salt
- 3-4 fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2-3 tablespoon fresh blueberries
- Stir the banana, oats, coconut milk, soy or almond milk, chia seeds, matcha powder and salt together in a small container. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Stir, transfer the oats to a bowl if desired, and top with berries.